Welcome to Neso Academy Forum

Hello learner
Thank you for visiting Neso Academy Forum. This is a community for students and teachers to share their knowledge and ideas. You may use this forum to ask any queries and the community will help you find a proper answer, the same help is expected from your side. Treat this forum as your own website and use it in a constructive way.

Quick guide to getting you started

• Once you are done with the registration, don’t forget to edit your information. You may do this by clicking your profile pic at the top right corner.

• You will start with level 0 and based on your contribution your level will increase

• There are various badges which will be awarded to top contributors

• Select appropriate category while publishing your post

• Try to be descriptive and if required upload supporting images and other files

• Don’t abuse your fellow members as this will lead to termination of your account

• Don’t publish your post in a language other than English

We welcome you to this community and hope you have a happy learning experience :vulcan_salute:

Neso Academy

3 Likes

I need power systems lectures and electrical **strong text**machines

1 Like

Let us complete the common subjects of ECE and EE first

5 Likes

what will be the next subject. I think control systems is the subject your going to deal in next.:thinking:

1 Like

Maybe Electromagnetic Theory.

4 Likes

sir think there is mistake correct me if i am wrong
int the Lec 03: Finite State Machine (Finite Automata) home work
the transition function will be change for B

In youtube their is no videos of neso academy . Why?

While studying OS, in between it stopped and says “NESO Academy has no longer youtube account” :confused: