Unfinished Courses

Unfinished Course(s)
Being a student of CSE, i found it very much helpful resource to clear the in-depth core concepts. But there are several courses left unfinished.
On behalf of many students of your channel it is my request to please complete the unfinished course of Computer Organization and Architecture, Discrete Mathematics, Java Programming and all other ongoing topics/courses.

7 Likes

Yes that will be very helpful…!!

Indeed my friend, I support You!

I think that the Data structure course is also a little much left that must also be completed soon .

Yes Neso Uncle lease finish all the courses. Rishav sir very talented. We will pay you money, but want all your videos. You’re Amazing. Plz complete ASAP.
Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.Plz complete ASAP.